Friday, October 3, 2008

I have to come back...

So my mom called me today and it looks like I have to go back to the states. What happend is that we had decided that I would just have to take a road trip to cross the border. I was excited about it but kinda stressed too because I was already planning to travel some but I didn't want it to be some destination to have to do something in a certain amount of time. Then my mom called me this afternoon and she told me that my dad was thinking about it and figuring out all the costs for the trip and it turns out that it will actually be cheaper to just have me come back to the U.S. and then travel back to Peru again. My dad has plenty of frequent flyer miles so it's not going to cost a thing for my ticket to go back. I am actually really excited! Because I miss my family terribly AND I get to come back to Peru! It's like a vacation within a vacation. I am going to stay in Nashville for about a month and then I come back and stay until after Christmas. I really want to spend Christmas here with my family and my Tio Efrain that is coming from Brazil, who I have never met before.
I'm looking forward to my trip back home and seeing my nieces and nephews again! Ah I can't wait!!

No comments: